Monday, October 25, 2010

Something New

           I did not have the time to get on yesterday and post something new that Lil' Drew has learned. He will crawl around and will sit up all on his own! I was wondering the other day when he would start doing that and as soon as you know it he is doing it! Still no teeth. Tonight we are going to carve our pumkin! Hopefully I will get to take some pictures and post them on here! Oh, and for Halloween we are dressing him up as a farmer!

This is his Farmer Hat that I found at AirMan's Attic. I LOVE this picture of him! I just love him so much!

This is in the NickLand section of Movie Land, like 45 minutes outside of Koln, Germany

We went to this amusement park for Drew's 28th birthday

They had alot of Halloween activities in the kids' section for them to make and take home with them. We did not get to make a scare crow though :(

Also in the kids' section. You get an apple out of the water and they put caramel on it for you!

The nice lady helping the kids with the scar crows

They did a good job decorating!

In the beginning when we first got there. Me and Lil' Drew

Drew and Lil' Drew in the beginning, for some reason it is not letting me flip the picture...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you and your family are doing so well. Little Drew is SOOOOO cute. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you? I was trying to get ahold of you the other day but I could not find you on facebook. It like deleted ALOT of my friends a while ago and I have been trying to re-find them. Thanks! I hope that you are doing well Emma!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List